Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Senior Profile: Nathaniel Egan


 Nate is from Wichita and will complete his degree in Finance with a certificate in Insurance. He was a Torch Award nominee, Finance Student of the Year nominee, and a Robbins College Ambassador. Nate is moving to Chicago to be a financial analyst at Molex. 

"Cole Engel, Anthony Gable, Emily Breit, and Sam Schreyer all have helped me grow greatly in the clubs and organizations I am involved in. They have all become people I can talk to about anything, school-related or not. They have done a great job of helping me whenever I need it but also pushing me when I needed to be pushed the most. They have pushed me to be a better student and leader than I couldn't have imagined coming into FHSU. My family has greatly contributed to my success as they have always been so supportive and have helped shape me into who I am and who I will continue to be. John Egan, my brother, and David Schulte [both Honors College alums, if we may proudly interject] have been two great resources throughout my time at FHSU. They were both older and have helped guide me to my success. I also want to thank all my friends who have helped me in college in and out of the classroom, especially the UABs." 

Nate has put his best foot forward and taken advantage of amazing learning opportunities that will continue to guide him in his success. Best of luck in the also-windy city, Nate! 


“I give you Chicago. It is not London and Harvard. It is not Paris and buttermilk. It is American in every chitling and sparerib. It is alive from snout to tail.” ~ H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment