Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Senior Profile: Saige Heizer


 Saige is completing her degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry, and she earned Leadership and Criminal Justice certificates. She was a 2022 FHSU K-INBRE Scholar. 

This summer, Saige will begin her Master's in Public Health Administration and is working on her medical school application in hopes of attending either KU or UMKC in the fall of 2025. 

"Dr. Gillock has been the best academic advisor I could ask for over these past four years. He has always given me great advice in regard to my classes and personal endeavors. I always enjoy popping into his office to say hello. Dr. B and Dr. BT in the chemistry department were great professors who managed to make a subject I had always struggled with more manageable and sometimes even interesting. Their courses taught me to study and research skills that I will use while earning my master's degree and eventually my medical degree."

We wish Saige the best of luck and look forward to seeing Dr. Heizer in a few years! 


No comments:

Post a Comment